AADHARSHILA PUBLIC SCHOOL is located in Faridabad, Haryana, amidst sylvan and serene surroundings. It is a co-educational institute established in the year 2001 with strength of 700 plus students and is affiliated to Haryana Board. The school has classes from kindergarten to Std. X. They are handled by highly qualified staff and personalized individual attention by the institute staff.
The school offers interactive class rooms and sports room. The school constantly strives to implement innovations in teaching and evaluation, keeping pace with the global trend in education. Our school is a benchmark for quality education, born with all the hopes and aspirations of the new era, is an exclusive child-centric educational institution.
- To give students excellent academic background.
- To teach them moral and social responsibility.
- To give confidence to face challenges in life.
- To help them evolve into responsible and resourceful citizens.
- Joint effort and collaboration
- Providing guidelines
- Constant personality evaluation
AADHARSHILA PUBLIC SCHOOL fully acknowledges the importance of value-based
education, particularly social responsibilities and cultural integrity.
- Our aim is to build a society of individuals who can serve humanity.
- We encourage talent and students who stand out but lack resources.
- Our school provides education to underprivileged talented students.
We work to provide quality education with an economical fee structure.
We have a team of well qualified and experienced staff.